VocaMadness Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VocaMadness Chorus

Forum of VocaMadness

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AhhNami

AhhNami

Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine   Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Hello I'm Nami and I am Luka in VocaMadness =w=)b
I am 16 years old and I love vocaloid (obviously) I play the clarinet and I am trollin' it up on here *w*

I love to sing, dance and talk with me people, so you should talk to me because we will have a sexah yaoi party on the internet. So I am a fan of yaoi, obviously, and I was re-born a yaoi fan 2 years ago, after I seen Junjou Romantica. (HENCE the BEST yaoi eva!!)

I am a very happy person and I love to chat on skype and soo...
fufufufufufufu O 3O
ADD ME:
AhhNami

And I hope we can talk~
Aishiteruu~ >w<

~Nami
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AhhNami
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine   Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi Nami ^o^... Junjou Romantica is amazing! (But i'm not much of a yaoi fan. I'm happy to meet you! Also Clarinet FTW!
Back to top Go down
AhhNami

AhhNami

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine   Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey Kai :DD You are FightingForSakuke :DD We have been in a # of chorus's togetherr ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AhhNami
Sakiseshy

Sakiseshy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine   Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:15 pm

HAI namiii hehehe yaoi!!! *nosebleeds all over the place* AND yayyy ill add you on skype Smile
Back to top Go down
Rairii

Rairii

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine   Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:12 am

Hey Nami! I'll add you on skype!
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine   Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 am

AhhNami wrote:
Hey Kai :DD You are FightingForSakuke :DD We have been in a # of chorus's togetherr ^^

Yes I'm am/ trying to be was FightingForSasuke XD Yes we have. You voice is beautiful *random compliment XD*
And I shall add you on skype!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine   Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone :DD Nami here as Luka Megurine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VocaMadness Chorus :: Member :: Intros-
Jump to: